Look no further, this has to be the best chocolate brownie fudge recipe you'll ever want to cook. It's easy to make and has to simply be the richest, gooiest and heaven-est around!
These chocolate brownies have been tried and tested hundreds of times, so I can confidently say they are foolproof! You and everyone else will love them, they're very tasty with a double chocolate whammy flavor. I'm not sure if this is a good thing, but if the neighbours know you're cooking these brownies, they'll definitely be dropping in for a cuppa.
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Tips
These brownies freeze well, so feel free to make a double batch and pop them in the freezer. They're particularly great for picnics and for any big kid on dark miserable rainy days.
I think these are best made with regular butter, but don't let me stop you using dairy-free butter. The texture is the same but the taste is slightly different.
A gooey brownie always tastes better than being dry and overcooked. If you're not a fan of the gooey bit in the middle, it will set once cooled. To revive the goo just pop it in the microwave for five to ten seconds.
I usually throw in 100g of chocolate chips to add some crunch. Sometimes, we fancy something different so I use what's at hand ie chopped walnuts or pistachios. At other times, I deliberately buy something extravagantly yummy such as marshmallows, or if you don't mind the sugar content add some chopped up maltesers or crunchie bars etc. Feel free to use anything you fancy at the time.
Most of the ingredients on this page can be found in the supermarket or a health food shop. However, if you're like me and my family we order most things online; so to make it easier for you, I have included some links affiliated with various companies. You will not be charged for clicking on these links, but I will earn from qualifying purchases.
It makes your life easier when you prepare foods with a kitchen appliance rather than mix by hand. We use a Magimix to prepare this delicious chocolate fudge brownie, but you can easily use a good quality blender such as KitchenAid.
In our house, we use a combination of blenders and food processors to prepare foods for different recipes. For good kitchen appliances check out 'Reviews of Kitchen Appliances We Use and Recommend'!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: British
- Shelf Life: 1 week
- Freezable: Yes
- Yields: 10
Step by Step Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to gas 3, 160 C (320 F).
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with parchment paper, ensuring sides overhang.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a sauce pan.
- Allow to cool slightly before using it.
- In a large mixing bowl or your favourite mixer add the melted butter, chocolate, sugar and salt, chia seeds vanilla extract and stir.
- Add the eggs one at a time, then slowly sift in the flour.
- Stir until just combined, then add the chocolate chips.
- Pour the brownie batter in the prepared tin and place in the oven.
- Bake the brownies for approximately 30-35 minutes or until they no longer wobble in the middle. Remember the middle should still be nice and gooey.
- Leave in the tin and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- These brownies are quite fragile so if you can, transfer to the fridge for an hour before cutting into squares.
- Sprinkle with your favourite toppings such as nuts or smashed sweets before serving.
How To Live Healthy Naturally
Though we try to eat as healthy as we can…our bodies need minerals to prevent disease. Because our soil, even organic soil, is extremely depleted we need an extra helping hand. For me, Modere Mineral Solutions is the answer to a busy lifestyle that very often results in poor nutrition.
It’s an amazing liquid supplement containing a proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals and botanical extract. Oh there's more... fulvic acid, collidol silver, electrolytes; all in an ionic suspension and with its high orac value and working on a cellular level too, it make it a fab way to supplement the nutrient shortfall...